What is the difference between cost and search cost in flirt?

        -cost {mutualinfo,corratio,normcorr,normmi,leastsq}
(default is corratio)
        -searchcost {mutualinfo,corratio,normcorr,normmi,leastsq}
(default is corratio)

If I am want normalized mututal information do I specify one or the other
or both?

Thanks,

Dolf

--
Adolf Pfefferbaum,MD

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  Information contained in this message and any
attachments is intended only for the adressee(s).  If you believe that you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
by return electronic mail, and please delete it without further review,
disclosure, or copying.