Two questions:

1. I have created masks containing single clusters, but when I run tsplot,
it returns two text files each with 4 columns and each column contains a
number of lines = the number of time points in my dataset. What do these
columns represent?

2. I am having trouble running featquery. The following error appears in
my terminal window:

/usr/local/fsl/bin/featquery 1 /data/monkey/2001_11_26/jj_scaled+.feat 1
filtered_func_data /data/monkey/2001_11_26/jj_scaled+.feat/avwmaths/contram
ask.hdr
child process exited abnormally

I can open all of the relevant images in slices and they look ok.

Thanks,

Michael