Hi,

I'm looking at stroke patients and effects of training over time. For each subject, I
have three functional scans, Pre-training, after 4 weeks, and after 8 weeks.  Due to
the variations in stroke damage and degeneration, I'm not registering to standard
space. However, for each subject, I chose the nicest looking highres image from the
3 sessions, and registered the functionals to that one image (by clicking on the Main
structural image box in the registration tab of Feat_gui). Everything looks nice and
uniform when I run renderhighres on each of the functionals.

I created several ROI masks (drawn on the highres that I registered to) and ran
featquery. I now have all these great looking stats (although am still unclear as to
what they all mean, but I'll struggle with that on my own for now) but I'm concerned
that the x-y-z coordinates are in the lowres space. Is there a way to bump them back
up to the highres space so that they are more comparable over time?

Thanks for any help,

Ann