Hi - not sure, I have never tried changing the prior images. It is
possible that there may be a problem with the registration (check that
avg152T1_brain.hdr is sensible) or there may be a problem with your prior
images - do they all contain a reasonable range of values from 0:1?

You can debug the registration by running the same flirt command that fast
tells you it is running and adding on the -o <output> option to see
whether it has worked.

Thanks, Steve.

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003, Nathan Walters wrote:

> Hi, I have previously used subject specific a priori maps with FAST by
> replacing the standard images. I am now having a problem in that it gives a
> segmentation fault (which doesn't happen if i remove the -a option).  I have
> encountered this problem before but I found it was specific to a particular
> machine and didn't happen on others - making me think it is something simple,
> but what exactly escapes me. Could someone help?
>
> Nathan Walters
>
> PhD student,
> University of Sydney, Australia

 Stephen M. Smith  MA DPhil CEng MIEE
 Associate Director, FMRIB and Analysis Research Coordinator

 Oxford University Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain
 John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK
 +44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)

 [log in to unmask]  http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve