Hi - that script is just sitting around from some initial development we
did on lesion analysis - we have done a little more now, with a script for
doing lesions based on segmenting T1+T2 or T1+FLAIR which we are still
validating (but no grand claims here - it is still by no means perfect) -
watch this space!

Thanks :)

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003, Jan Fenker wrote:

> hello, first i want to thank you for your software which i mainly use for
> structural images of patients mit ms. in your bin-library i have found the
> script "t2_lesions" which seems to give a better estimation of the brain
> percentage in patients with a great lesion load than sienax in t2 weighted
> images. but i do not really understand where that difference come from, as
> far i as understood both use the fast-script but with other options and i do
> not find an explanation for the options used in t2_lesion script which makes
> it clear to me why it better works in such cases. as i would like to
> understand what i am doing i would be very thankful if you could give me a
> hint. and once again congratulation to you for your inventions.
>
> jan fenker
> department of neurology II
> university of magdeburg

 Stephen M. Smith  MA DPhil CEng MIEE
 Associate Director, FMRIB and Analysis Research Coordinator

 Oxford University Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain
 John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK
 +44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)

 [log in to unmask]  http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve