Hello folks,

I suggest that we aim to wind up this phase of discussion on MIDAS 2 on
Friday this week, 26th September. So if you have any comments to make, or
you've been holding back that vital contribution to one of the earlier
threads of discussion, now is the time to make it.

Following the discussion I will ammend the Issues Log
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/files/FISH/MIDAS2ndEdIssues.htm
to ensure that these points are taken forward in planning the project.

Attention then shifts to the INSCRIPTION website discussion that Jason will
be leading starting on Monday 6th October.
What needs to be improved about INSCRIPTION website
What is good about INSCRIPTION website
What is bad about INSCRIPTION website

Together, these discussions will feed into deliberation of the steering
committee of FISH at York on October 16th.

Edmund
English Heritage Data Standards Unit