From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Verene Lack-Grieshaber
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2003 1:23 AM
Subject: character & actor reappearing (not sequels)

Dear Film-Philosophy Salon (with excuses for cross-posting)

I am looking for examples of a character reappearing in a later film, played
by the same actor, but where the later film is not a sequel. The only
instance I know of is 'Bruno Forestier' played by Michel Subor in Claire
Denis's 1998 Beau travail, reprising a role he played in J.-L. Godard's Le
petit soldat (1960).

Any comparable instances gratefully received.

Thanks
* * * * *** Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon. After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to. To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask] If you have any questions about salon membership then email: [log in to unmask] ***