I have to recommend Adrian Martin's new venture. Rouge is a rigorous and provocative enterprise sorely needed in an age when that film-literary institution Sight and Sound puts chainsaws and viscera on its front cover. Was I the only subscriber taken aback by this singularly intemperate development?

Rouge, I shall return...
Richard
* * * * *** Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon. After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to. To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask] If you have any questions about salon membership then email: [log in to unmask] ***