I imagine this happens all the time in these discussion lists but anyway let me point out that Mr.Willstaedt´s last post contains a minor imprecision: I have not written the sentence his automatic reply text (presumably) has attached to my email address (see below). That one was from a previous message by another fellow member - I just happen to support it.

Vice,Ch.