I share the feeling and support this view unconditionally. Andrew´s contribution was a breath of fresh air which this list badly needs...

Charann Vice

D J Morrey <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
If I have understood correctly, Robert Andrew has been harrassed off the
list by Eric Willstaedt on the grounds of poor grammar. Does no one
else feel a little indignant at this? I thought Robert's comments on
Kill Bill were an interesting and apposite contribution to the
discussion; to dismiss him on the grounds of poor punctuation smacks of
elitism.

Douglas Morrey
Lecturer in French
School of Modern Languages
University of Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 7RU
Tel: +44 (0)191 2227489

If you have any questions about salon membership then email: [log in to unmask]

***