From: Film-Philosophy Salon [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Kaye Separovic
Sent: 06 January 2003 06:00
To: Matt Crowder
Subject: Re: 'Britgrit'

Hafidha wrote:

'The only part of it that sticks out in my mind is the very last moment, when the grown up Billy leaps across the stage in his Swan Lake costume. That image was beautiful and satisfying. I still
think on it with fondness.'

Yes, I could watch that film (Billy  Elliot) again and again just for that moment - and also for the look upon Billy's fathers face. . . .breathtaking. Don't think you missed anything in Panic Room. . . . .

"It therefore might be helpful to us to rid ourselves of the habit of always hearing only what we already understand"    Martin Heidegger.

get 2 months FREE*