From: angela petrou
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 8:42 AM
Subject: Cinematographers

Dear film philosophers,
I am trying to find biographical information fro certain cinematographers and i am unable to.
Some of the names i am looking into are:
Atsuta Yuharu
Alcaine Jose Louis
Aronovich Ricardo
Arbogast Thierry
Biddle Andrian,
Biziou Peter
Clerval Denys
Elmes Frederick
Jurges Jurgen
Kruger Jules
Milsome Douglas
Stapleton Oliver
Yusov Vadim

Do you have any idea if there is a lexicon or a site that i might find helpful.
Thank you,
Angela