From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Iris Laner
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 7:48 PM
Subject: film, identity and vampirism

i'm planning to do my dissertation in following area of conflict: urban vampirical identities in film (probably rather postmodern in approach), their manifestation of sexuality, desire and love (??). i wonder if any of you could help me with some recommendations of literature (also in a broader philosophical sense) and movies on this topic.
movie of departure for me is "the wisdom of the crocodiles" which i regard as a very interesting approach to fragmented identity probs. i'd be happy to hear your reading of this.

best.
iris