From: Robert Koehler [log in to unmask]
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 10:10:37 -0700
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Bruce Conner?

Gregg--
I now notice on Canyon Cinema's website page for Conner's films that volumes
1 and 2 ``are no longer available for purchase until further notice.'' I
would try seeking out a really adventurous video store near you in lieu of
these difficulties with Canyon. In L.A., for example, I've seen some of
Conner's films available in compilations, but only at the ``better'' video
outlets.
Like I say, good luck!
Robert Koehler