Can you be more specific about what problems you are thinking of?

For the general art morality debate, this survey article has an
extensive bibliography of about 6 pages:

Carroll, Noel.  "Art and Ethical Criticism: An Overview of Recent
Directions of   Research."  Ethics, 110 (January 2000): 350-387.

In Carroll's book Beyond Aesthetics, you will find several articles on
the topic.  Perhaps Carroll's essay called something like Narrative Art
and Moral Knowledge is more on topic.  Also, in his book Mass Art there
is an extended discussion of the ethical criticism of art.

This is another good article that frames the debate:

Jacobson, Daniel.  "In Praise of Immoral Art."  Philosophical Topics,
Volume 25, no. 1        (Spring 1997), 155-199.

Jacobson and D'Arms have written a series of excellent articles on the
topic.  They are extremely clear.

This book is another good source of articles:

Levinson, Jerrold.  Aesthetics and Ethics: Essays at the Intersection.
New York:  Cambridge UP, 1998.

There are several related areas here, so I can't give more references
without a more specific topic.  There's been a ton of work in the area
in the past 6 years.

For instance, if you are interested in art and moral knowledge, then you
might want to look at the Carroll articles and also Cynthia Freeland's
article "Art and Moral Knowledge" in Philosophical Topics, vol. 25, no.
1, Spring 1997, for starters.

Cheers,

Aaron Smuts