Has anybody mentioned ³Thirty-Two Short Films About Glenn Gould² yet....?
Also, how about Hitchcock¹s ³The Lady Vanishes², which uses as a MacGuffin a
bit of a tune that Michael Redgrave must relay to British authorities....?

http://www.feinsodville.com

AOL IM: FEINSODfilm

When an actor comes to me and wants to discuss his character, I say ³It's in
the script.²  If he says ³But what's my motivation?², I say, ³Your salary.²
‹ Alfred Hitchcock