Children first There is always the hope that children will bring a new future. Especially if we give them one.

Many Iranian filmmakers seem dedicated to just that. As an American mother, I wish we had more of the same. Western materialism and Islamic fundamentalism both miss what children need. And they need what we should have to give.  Filmmakers as evolutionists. Hmmm.

Susanna