major accomplishments in agrarian reform. The brazilian DVDs have english
subtitles.

Aline Sasahara's and Maria Luiza Mendonça's _Land in Our Hands_, yet about
the MST, can be watched at www.witness.org

Three of our leading filmmakers (João Moreira Salles, Eduardo Coutinho and
Nelson Pereira dos Santos) are at this moment finishing documentaries on
Lula's campaign, life trajectory and the first hundred days of his mandate,
respectively.

João Batista de Andrade's _Greve_, Gervitz's and Toledo's _Braços Cruzados,
Máquinas Paradas_ and Leon Hirszman's _ABC da Greve_ are classic
documentaries about Lula's past as a syndicate leader.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Fernando