From: angela petrou <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 09:11:13 -0800
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Nouvelle Vague and parisian women

Hello film philosophers.

I am looking into how is the young Parisian woman represented within the New Waves movement of the 50s and 60s. I am mainly concerned with Godard's films. I am already looking into  Une Femme est Une Femme.

I am also asking questions concerning the similarities between the French New Wave and the American New Wave of the time. I am looking mainly to the films of Cassavetes and the ways they represent young culture.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Angela