I don't think I would have bothered to take issue with the original Cinenova message as Mr. Billings did, but I have to agree that epithets like "reactionary" don't add much to the discussion. Surely one can have some doubts about the necessity or efficacy of any kind of exclusionary thinking , whether it's "women only", "men only" or "right-handed people only".
Or have we reached the point of the activist speaker in "Lemmings" who warned that "If you're not a black homosexual women, then you're the oppressor pig and you have to die".
R. Hunt
White European male (right-handed vegetarian)
but actually, not that bad a person, really.