PLEASE FWD. to LAURA MULVEY
I recently came across your "reply to MacKinnon and Sorfa" in a Film-Philosophy on-line salon.  I have been reading your writing  and wanting to connect with you for years.  In fact, I was a grad student of Peter Wollen's at Northwestern in the early 70s, and you and he and your son, Chad, (I think he was 4--so he's 30something now?)  came here and stayed with me at our beach house in Milford, Connecticut.
(I think I remember Peter glued to the TV--Watergate hearings??? )  At the time, you appeared as the quiet, confident, mother and wife.  I didn't even know you of your writing or your acclaim for years after.  Now, I have been teaching a Women and Film course and had (briefly and in the past) considered a doctorate program in the field, so naturally I encountered your work everywhere I turned.  As you can see, this missive has been a long time in progress.
I am connected with several graduate programs, The Graduate Institute, Sacred Heart UNiversity and SCSU, all of which invite visiting artists, scientists, scholars and generally neat people to share their work in presentations.  Are you ever on the East Coast of the US?
Where are you?  Is there a way to connect for re-aquaintance?
I hope this reaches you.
I am  --Anne Greenstone Blake
         5 Riveredge
          Milford, CT. 06460