Yes, a brilliant scene in a brilliant film ("Get Carter"), and also --
I believe -- Britt Ekland's screen debut....

http://www.feinsodville.com

AOL IM: FEINSODfilm

"International Coloring Contest" Internet radio:
http://www.live365.com/stations/mfeinsod

On Dec 15, 2003, at 9:44 AM, Anna Hindley wrote:

> There is a phone sex scene in 'Get Carter'; Carter talking to his
> 'girlfriend' from his landlady's living room while said landlady looks
> on.

*
*
*
*
***

Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon.

To leave, send the message: leave film-philosopy to: [log in to unmask]

***