Dear all,

I am doing an essay on Patrick Keiller's London and Godard's Two or Three
Things... My title is basically "To what extent are these two films about
the London and Paris respectively".

My argument will revolve around some ideas of both films exploring the
relationship between base and superstructure, and that they are using an
idea of similar to Adorno's Exact Fantasy from Negativ Dialektic...

What I really need is some suggestion for research on specifically city
based criticism. I am intimidated by Benjamin's Arcades Project but will
probably look at it and was wondering if anyone had any ideas of books,
journals, etc?

Thanks!

Matt