Ruth,
To Kill a Mockingbird, Ponette, early scenes in Broadcast News, Jeux
Interdits, Into the Arms of Strangers, the French film about the little girl dying of
a brain tumour, Bugsy Malone, Mandy, The Apple, Bicycle Thieves, Rome, Open
City, Cinema Paradiso, An Angel at my Table, Ratcatcher, A Room for Romeo Brass,
Sixth Sense, The Piano, My Life as a Dog, The Borrowers, The Railway
Children, One Fine Day, Sleepless in Seattle (?), Rabbit-proof Fence, The
Innocents...there must be loads more. Twelve Angry Men makes a stab at a verbal recreation
of a child's POV.
Good luck,
Richard

*
*
*
*
***

Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon.

To leave, send the message: leave film-philosopy to: [log in to unmask]

***