Thank You. I had the chance of seeing the exbition that you mentioned in
Paris, late November.  I think it had some problems in the way they
presented the films, the pieces and the photos, It was all in the same room,
and you had to choose in between seeing the photos or the movies, and other
times you couldn't choose, because there was allready to many persons in
front of the pieces and photos because of the movies...

Hope the guggengeim museum makes a different choice.

Su