From: "Shaw, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 8:53 AM
Subject: Ethics and Film

To change the subject, I am putting together a book on ethics and film, and
would appreciate suggestions from the members of the salon as to the best
cinematic portrayals of ethical dilemmas, contemporary moral issues and/or
moral virtues in film.

I am also in the process of editing a special edition of Film and Philosophy
on
Ethical and Existential themes in film, which is looking good.  But the book
is a totally separate endeavor.

Dan Shaw
Managing Editor, Film and Philosophy