Sergio gave a great list.  I have a couple more that jump to my mind.  I
am not sure what aspect that you are looking at but here are some movies
to think about:

Shawshank Redemption (1994)
Curse of the Jade Scorpion (2001)
Small Time Crooks (2000)
Maverick (1994)
Sexy Beast (2000)
Running Time (1997)
Thief (1981)
You're Dead (1998)

I have a couple suggestions that are a little bit away from safe
cracking, but involve heists or breaking into secure locations:

Barbershop (2002) involves an attempt to break into a automated teller
Charles Angels (2000) involves an attempt to break into a secure computer
Mission: Impossible (1996) involves two attempts to break into secure
data sites
Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981) the main plot can be taken as a simple
heist plot

I hope that this helps,
Mick Beltz
George Mason University