I'd like to echo David Woods' comments about Dirty Pretty Things - I thought
it was a very solid, well balanced, well paced and accomplished piece of
mainstream cinema, something rare in British film.

What struck me most was what I felt to be the accurate representation of
different nationalities in today's 'multi-cultural' Britain; a world that it
is rarely heard on screen in so many different accents.  Although obviously
intentional, the absence of any Queen's English, or indeed native English
accents was a refreshing reflection of a real and often ignored side of
London.

Phil