Caldicott and Charters, played by Basil Radford and Naunton Wayne, in the The Lady Vanishes also appeared in Crook's Tour (1941) and Night Train to Munich (1940) among others.  According to Naunton Wayne's bio on IMDB "After his successful partnership with Basil Radford (as two cricket-loving Englishmen) in Hitchcock's Lady Vanishes, The (1938) they were teamed together, playing a variation of the same characters, in a further ten films, until Radford's early death brought the partnership to an end. "

Hope that helps!