I wasn't able to find biographical news on Stuart Hagmann .
After directing The Strawberry Statement (1970) and Believe in me (1971), he
did some tv and the last thing should be the tv horror Tarantulas (1977).
Than he seems to be desappeared.
I'm working on his entry for a Director's Dictionary and I'll appreciate any
information, suggestions and comments are equally welcome.

Many thanks
Dario

Nuovo MSN Messenger 6.0 con sfondi e giochi! http://messenger.msn.it/
Provalo subito!

*
*
*
*
***

Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon.

To leave, send the message: leave film-philosopy to: [log in to unmask]

***