I am writing a piece on the exchange of cultures in
both Italian and American films and have been unable
to find two Alberto Sordi films: Un Americano a Roma
(1954)and Un Italiano in America (1967). If anyone has
any suggestions or other films to look at, I would
greatly appreciate it.

Travis Frick

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

*
*
*
*
***

Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon.

To leave, send the message: leave film-philosopy to: [log in to unmask]

***