>Was there a recent article on the work of Krystof Kieslovsky?  I think
>I missed that issue and was wondering if you could send me a copy?
>
>Thanks -
>Nancy Mockros

When hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you
are replying to -- namely, do not leave old posts underneath your
reply (but by all means quote lines you particularly want to refer
to). This can greatly reduce download times, and makes emails (esp.
digest ones) much easier and faster to read.

Later this month there will be two review-articles on Slavoj Zizek's
_The Fright of Real Tears: Krzysztof Kieslowski between Theory and
Post-Theory_:

Richard Stamp, 'Our Friend Zizek'

John Orr, 'Right Direction, Wrong Turning'