mitzi goldman made a documentary called 'hatred' [she is an australian doco maker].  from memory... in the doco she returns to germany to face her jewish roots [she travels with her father].  what interested me most at the time was the way she presented herself in the film.  we only caught glimpses of her, like her reflections in shop windows, and  [again only as i remember] a shot of only her back as she packed her equipment for the trip.  it may not be the strongest example... just a suggestion.

this weekend she is on a panel at the australian society of directors association conference.  i'm sure you'll find a lead if you look up 'mitzi goldman - hatred', on the net.

tv