<<Notice how easy it is for us to utilize the word being
and to suggest exotic philosophies that exploit the
expression without having a real sense of what the
expression means or signifies.>>

Precisely. The same point applies to the term consciousness.
Thought is infinitely malleable; you can cut it and shape it in infinite
ways, however you wish. And if it is elegantly constructed and appears to
address the necessary concepts for any particular enquiry, then it is
adopted and then discussed by everyone else in the academic tradition.

However, what I say, think or speculate about 'being' makes no difference
to its fundamental fact. And if I don't adopt this kind of stance at the
very beginning of any enquiry I make, then my philosophical enquiry is
deeply flawed. It is, in fact, a kind of intellectual hubris with an
illusory sense of the significance of intellect.