Has anyone seen Billy Jack? I would like to discuss Billy Jack in relations to any related subjects that may arise from our discussions. I've seen it for the very first time and found it, well, very moving.

Perhaps, I'll begin the discussion by answering this question, inspired by Billy jack:

What constitutes a good film? One that touches you, changes your perception in life, moves you to act in a way you never thought possible! It is similar to religion, or having a religious experience.

Any questions, concerns, or comments would be appreciated.

Man is the only animal that laughs and weeps, for he is the only animal that is struck with the difference between what things are and what they ought to be -- William Hazlitt