Hello Alina,
I have (lazily) pasted my references from a review thingy wot I wrote on UK
Nat Parks as part of my MSc in 2001 - maybe 1 or 2 of these might be of
interest - I particularly enjoyed the MacEwens' book & found many of their
criticisms still to be relevant to NPs at the mo, unfortunately for the NPs!
hope this is of some use,
cheers,
Wayne.

ANPA. (2001)  http://www.anpa.gov.uk/intro.htm

Bell, P.J.P. (2000) "Contesting rural recreation: the battle over access to
  Windermere." Land Use Policy 17, pp.295-303.

Bishop, K, Phillips, A, Warren, L. (1995) "Protected for ever? Factors
shaping the
 future of protected areas policy." Land Use Policy Vol.12, No.4,
pp.291-305.

CNP. (2001) Response by the CNP to DEFRA's Terms of Reference for a
forthcoming National Park Authorities and Broads Authority Review, November
2001.

Countryside Commission (now Countryside Agency). (1997) National Park
 Management Plans Guidance. Countryside Commission, Northampton.

Cullinane, S, & Cullinane, K. (1999) "Attitudes towards traffic problems and
 public transport in the Dartmoor and Lake District National Parks." Journal
 of  Transport Geography 7, pp.79-87.

Garner, J.F, & Jones, B.L. (1993) Countryside Law. (2nd Edn.) Shaw & Sons
Ltd.
 London.

HMSO. (1949) National Parks and Access to the Countryside Act 1949. HMSO.
 London.

HMSO. (2001) Environment Act 1995.

http://www.legislation.hmso.gov.uk/acts/acts1995/Ukpga_19950025_en_6.htm

Lake District National Park Authority. (1999) Lake District National Park
 Management Plan. Lake District NPA. Kendal.
 http://www.lake-district.gov.uk/authority/planning/natparkmanplan.htm

MacEwen, A, & MacEwen, M. (1982) National Parks: conservation or cosmetics?
 George Allen & Unwin Ltd. London.

Peak District National Park Authority. (2000) Peak District National Park
 Management Plan. http://www.peakdistrict.org/Media/ManPlan.pdf

Pearce-Higgins, J.W, & Yalden, D.W. (1997) "The effect of resurfacing the
Penine
 Way on recreational use of blanket bog in the Peak District National Park,
 England." Biological Conservation 82, pp.337-343.

Phillips, M, & Huggett, D. (2001) "From passive to positive - the
Countryside Act
 2000 and British Wildlife." British Wildlife Vol.12, No.4. April 2001.

Steiner, T.J, & Bristow, A.L. (2000) "Road pricing in National Parks: a case
study in
 the Yorkshire Dales National Park." Transport Policy 7, pp.93-103.