John,
Thanks for the newspaper articles. Do you have actual references to any of
those stories? I've tried to document most of that before and have been
unable to do so. I'm especially interested in the claim that GM foods caused
breeding problems in pigs. You see this claim on anti-GM pages all the time,
but never any reference other than newspaper articles.

BTW, the 'Norfolk Genetic Information Network' is, IMHO, one of the most
biased and poorly documented Web sites on GM foods. They seem more
interested in slander and the distribution of myth than anything else. Just
a brief look at their Web site reveals many problems. For example they try
to link GE with eugenics, a debate tactic since eugenics is the nazism of
biology.

Basically I think that so-called problems of GM foods are speculation. The
problem is that the scientific community is not doing a very good job in
addressing them either.

Steven