Dal,

I have produced leaflets for:

General day to day services for disabled staff and line
managers/supervisors of disabled staff
Access to work
Working with a BSL/English Sign Language Interpreter
Providing information in accessible formats

Also to be produced:

Transcription of materials for blind and partially sighted people
Recruitment and selection; organising personal assistance for
interviews/assessments
Sources of information and assistance in managing disabled employees
Others as required

I'd be interested in any info other colleagues across the sector have
produced/are thinking of producing for disabled employees.

Regards,

Jannine Williams
Jannine Williams
Adviser for Disabled Staff