Clear Day
Dear All

Please can you provide me with any information in relation to University Forums that have been formed specifically for Black and Ethnic Monirity Staff, Female Staff and Disabled Staff.

I would also like to find out what training resources you have available to staff with disabilities, such as general information/handouts/OHP's in large print/Braille or induction loops for staff that are hard of hearing.

Your response would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Dal

PS If you have already provided information, please disregard this email.

Miss Dal Munder
Equal Opportunities
& Staff Welfare Division
University of Leicester