From: Tracy Bell-Reeves [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 14 July 2003 11:34
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: (Equal Opps booklets

Carol

you may get many requests like this but  am also interested in this and
wondered if you cold send me a copy of your booklet - happy to pay if
necessary!

regards

Tracy

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 08:34:31 -0400 Carol Mountford
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Bolton Institute have a guide - developed with an organisation called
> Grass Roots - very comprehensive and customised to Bolton -  not sure
> what the cost would be to produce.
>
> Regards Carol
>

> On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 10:19:00 +0100 "W.Mason" <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
>
> >                 Equal Opps booklets
> > To:                     [log in to unmask]
> >
> > Dear colleagues
> >
> > Before I go down the route of producing an Equal Opps, Diversity &
> > Disability Awareness booklet ~ A6 size, general overview of the law,
> > guidelines etc ~ for staff to take away after training, has anyone
> > already gone down this route and willing to provide us with an
> > electronic copy so that we may use it as a basis/guidance for ours?
> >
> > Suitable reference will be made in the text for your assistance.
> >
> > Nick G-H
> >

> > Nicholas Gallagher-Hughes
> > Staff Development Officer
> > Harper Adams University College
> > Newport, Shropshire, TF10 8NB.
> > 01952 815447
>
> ----------------------
> Carol Mountford
> Staff Development Centre
> ext: 3479

Tracy Bell-Reeves
Staff Development Office
Canterbury Christ Church University College
North Holmes Road
Canterbury
Kent
CT1 1QU