support and
headrests etc.
We have some in College, and they are very good quality.
You can find them at www.ergonomics.co.uk

cindy curtis
Falmouth College of Arts

-----Original Message-----
From: Judith Jesky [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 21 May 2003 16:31
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Height Adjustable Tables

Dear Clare

Yesterday we here at the Resource Centre saw an impressive demonstration of
adjustable
height desks from a Suffolk based company called Ascential  (website
www.ascential.org ).  Their publicity material does not do them justice.
Basic prices start from £900, but a wider desk with IT usability costs about
£1200.  As each desk is bespoke it is hard for them to give firm prices.

I hope you find this helpful.

Kind regards
Pauline Lee