Message

-----Original Message-----
From: O'Donnell, Liz
Sent: 03 December 2003 11:49
To: Dixon, Mary
Subject: FW: Lighting

-----Original Message-----
From: O'Donnell, Liz
Sent: 03 December 2003 11:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: Lighting

Charlie

Re: Lighting

Have you tried the RNIB?  They supply a variety of lamps with the type of bulbs you are mentioning.  They have a website (www.rnib.org.uk) but you might find it easier to browse through their catalogue rather than a website.  With respect to the light box, I would suggest looking at art suppliers, but if you still have no luck, please feel free to contact me and I will have another think.

Liz O'Donnell
Development Officer (Visual Impairment)
The Oldham College