Porter-Nash 020 7486 1434, www.porternash.co.uk stock a few
electronic stethoscopes for people with hearing diffiuclties. Although
if you can it is best to let the student try them out, which is easy for
me because Porter-Nash are just down the road, but I realise for
those who live in other parts of the country this may be difficult.

Eileen

On 10 Nov 2003 at 10:35, O'Callaghan, Loretto M J wrote:

> I too am interested in this and indeed who can supply stethoscopes for a deaf medical
> studentwho has given me no further information, thanks, Loretto

CCPD
University of Westminster
email [log in to unmask]
tel: 020 7911 5163
fax: 020 7911 5162

only and may be confidential.  If they have come to you in error you must
not copy or show them to anyone, nor should you take any action based on
them, other than to notify the error by replying to the sender.