Hi all

if anyone is using this list please be aware that due to the fast changing
nature of the area of accessibility and inclusive design it is a bit
outdated - It does not list BS8300:2001 which replaces BS5810: Code of
Practice for Access for the Disabled to Buildings. Also accessibility
guidelines on barriers to inclusion for disabled people are emerging all the
time. We are involved in publishing a Code of Practice on access and
mobility that goes live on the web on 7th April.

www.accesscode.info

The major feature of this guide is that it is updated each 6 months after
extensive consultation. I need to update the references section but it
contains other texts that may prove valuable - it will be under the useful
information section.

regards
marcus

Marcus Ormerod
SURFACE
Salford Research Focus on Accessible Environments
The University of Salford
Bridgewater Building
Salford
M7 1NU