-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Jerrison, Rebecca
Sent: 20 February 2003 17:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Mental health worker

Dear all
Please can you advise me if your University is employing a
mental health worker to co-ordinate support to students
with mental health difficulties?

Any information about their job role, job spec,
qualifications, salary etc gratefully received as I am
looking into getting funding for such a post.

Many thanks

Beckie

Beckie Jerrison
Disability Co-ordinator