Claire/Ian (& Interested Others)

I have forwarded your comments to the Co-ordinator for the Centre
for the Promotion of Social Inclusion (Sue Neilson).  We are
extremely busy at the moment, requests for booking onto the
training are flooding in, however we are very interested in the idea of
organising some training that would be more accessible to people
living in the South of the country and will look into whether this
would be possible under our ESF funding arrangements.

I will place a response on dis-forum when I hear back from Sue.

Kind regards,

Anna Charles - Jones
Project Assistant
Centre for the Promotion of Social Inclusion
Manchester Metropolitan University