Can I endorse what Mick has said about equipment supplier quotes.
There are several hidden extras such as insurance, levels of
maintenance etc. which can make the difference between two quotes
being not quite what they seem. What surprises me is when I see a
needs assessment in which two quotes are provided and it is perfectly
clear that they are not quoting like for like. They may differ by a couple
of hundred pounds but so what, if they are for two different total specs.

Dave Laycock

Head of CCPD
Chair of NADO
Computer Centre for People with Disabilities
University of Westminster
72 Great Portland Street
London W1N 5AL

tel. 020 7911-5161