Dear colleagues,

I think that the point has been made. Can we just assume that everyone is
getting these e-mails, without further e-mails to support this?
I'm sure that our list holder, will now see if we can be rid of Access Audio.

Regards,

Celia

At 10:27 15/07/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>Yes, I too! Loretto

Regards,

Celia

Disability Co-ordinator, Equality & Diversity Department, King's College
London, 7.36 James Clerk Maxwell Building, 57 Waterloo Road, London SE1
8WA  Tel: 020 7848 3799   Fax: 020 7848 3490. This message may have been
typed, but on a typically bad RSI /WMSDs (Work related Musculoskeletal
Disorders) day it will have been produced using speech recognition
software; please ignore any dictation errors I failed to recognise and correct.

For appointments, please contact the Departmental Co-ordinator Claire
Carter ([log in to unmask]); 020 7848 3398.