The easier way is to remap to keys you find preferable. As a long-time user of "Dragon" products I grew accustomed to using "F10" for mic on/off and "F11" for correction. So with each new version my first task after training is to go to Advanced/Options/Hot Keys to remap to my chosen keys.

The laptop user may prefer to do this, w/o choosing, of course, the standard Windows HotKeys (F1 [Help], etc.) . I have always found F10 & F11 remappable.

Celia