Ian

I think there should be more emphasis placed on the contact between the DO
and the assessment centre and what that should be. I agree with what John is
saying, and I suspect it may not change unless there is clear guidance with
the new assessment system.

Many thanks

James

Dr James M Palfreman-Kay, MNADO
Additional Learning Needs Advisor
Additional Learning Needs
Learning Support
DLG22 Talbot Campus Library and Learning Centre
Talbot Campus
Bournemouth University
Fern Barrow
BH9 1DW